We're wired to feel fear. To fear the worst. We have a negativity bias. But when that takes over your life and you expect the worst in every situation, guess what? That's what you get. And when you're going for what you want in your life you can see how this will derail you and sabotage anything positive that you're trying to create in your life.
In this short video, I talk about:
- Why your ego uses self doubt as a tool
- What happens if you stay in that energy
- Using journaling to reframe & feel it & embody
- Why there is magic in putting pen to paper
- What to ask yourself if you're not happy with where you are in your life right now
- Gratitude in advance
If you're not on Facebook, watch it here.
Let me know your thoughts in the comments.