So many adults are walking around with their childhood beliefs. They're not getting the results and outcomes they want in their life because they have an underlying belief that they're not good enough.
This belief is bullshit. It's an illusion we create as children to protect us and keep us safe because of things influential adults in our lives have said and done. The thing is, as adults this belief no longer serves us but we hang on to it like we did when we were kids.
You cannot live in the present or create your future when you're living in the past.
I did a live video that's under 5 minutes long on this recently on Facebook. Click on the image below to watch it. If you're not on Facebook, you can watch it here.
In the video I talk about:
- How I changed 30-40 years of negative childhood programming.
- It's not just about thinking positive thoughts.
- Don't ignore your negative limiting thoughts.
- How to flip your I'm not good enough story.
- If you didn't deserve to be here you wouldn't be here.
- Repetition is the mother of all learning.
When you've watched it I'd love to hear what you think so please do leave a comment.